Monday, March 23, 2009

We have the technology...

... and even the time off to attack the gearbox.
I've booked two days off, tomorrow and Wednesday, on the highly realistic grounds that I've swapped gearboxes in a day before, and so I now have a spare day for acidents. Famous last words or what.

I've also got the Bob Dylan on standby, for the moment when I have to swap the 6 cyl bellhousing for that on the "new" (Ex Bitsa) box... (regular readers of my blog may be aware that I once endured Dylan's greatest hits Vol 2 a silly number of times in the middle of the night, while trying to reasemble a box - actually, come to think of it, the very same box as I am now fitting - as I was too covered in Ep90 to turn it off)

Stay tuned for the sounds of the struggle this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment